ASSERT Treatment Model
The ASSERT Treatment Model / Program
- A Comprehensive Evidence Based Practice (EBP) for youth and young adult substance use.
- The ASSERT Treatment Model is a new treatment for youth and young adults 16-21 years old with opioid use problems.
ASSERT Treatment Model Services
The ASSERT Treatment Model combines three services:
- Multidimensional Family Therapy (MDFT)
MDTF is an intensive, family-centered treatment for youth with substance use and co-co-occurring mental health problems.
- Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT)
MAT for opioid use problems is available within the ATM program for those youth who need and want it. (MAT is not required.)
- Recovery Management Checkups and Support (RMCS)
RMCS starts after MDFT treatment ends and provides monitoring, re-connection to services and supports through linkages to community and peer programs; up to 12 months of support after treatment ends.
CT Connections Brochure (Toolkit)(MDFT)
( Coming soon... )